Hard water is a problem that many homeowners struggle with every day. We hear the term thrown around all the time, but you might be wondering what hard water even is? Hard water is water that has a high mineral count. It’s a natural result of minerals like calcium and magnesium accumulating during the water cycle, and it can happen with well water and even city water. Here at Lehigh Valley Water Systems, we aim to combat hard water in the most efficient way, and to provide you with the highest quality water possible.
How Can You Tell If You Have Hard Water?
It can be hard to determine if your home is plagued with hard water. Some telling signs include:
- White, chalky residue or spots on dishes and in your dishwasher
- Clothes and linens that feel rough and look dull
- Scale buildup on faucets and ugly stains on white porcelain
- Dry skin and flat hair – because soap just doesn’t lather or rinse completely away
- Low water pressure from showers and faucets due to clogged pipes
What To Do About Hard Water
The best way to remedy your hard water issue is to install a water softener. At Lehigh Valley Water Systems, we provide quality, custom water softeners, that are designed specifically for the Lehigh Valley’s water. Experience cleaner dishes, softer clothes, and smoother skin, as well as peace of mind knowing your water is clean.
Our professional team is ready to provide you the best evaluation to suit your specific needs. Contact us today to set up a no-obligation quote and begin your journey to softer, more pure water today!